- All-Fab professionals have extensive experience with thousands of building projects following a wide variety of building codes. All of our customers benefit greatly from this deep and rich experience. We are experts at optimizing architectural form (appearance) with engineering principles (durability).
- Our advanced design software and our computer-controlled manufacturing processes ensure accuracy in measuring and cutting.
- Our quality control systems ensure absolute precision in production, assembly, inspection, and delivery.
- Our roof truss packages are designed for ease of set-up and assembly. We have worked extensively with leading framing crews across Canada and the United States to develop our techniques.
- Long span trusses, 70 feet or greater in length, pose significant risk to installers. The dimensions and weight of a long span truss can create instability, buckling and collapse of the truss if it is not handled, installed and braced properly. Long span trusses can be installed safely and efficiently if done properly. Watch this installation video for more information.
- NEW! Now distributing TrussLox, the Greatest Temporary Truss Bracing System Ever! Click here to watch a short video.