TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
This position will report to the Sales Manager in our Edmonton facility and will help to drive sales to meet or exceed company goals and budgets by serving customers in a professional manner.
• Develop positive relationships and secure sales from prospective customers.
• Provide product knowledge to customer, ensure a positive customer service experience..
• Provide quotes and process sales ensuring all processes and deadlines are met.
• Attend appropriate industry related events, tradeshows, etc.
• Respond to designer and production queries.
• Attend and participate in weekly/daily sales meetings.
• Provide service for the sales counter and call-in customers.
• Assist in the design process as required.
• Be a leader in growing the customer base of All-Fab.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in engineered wood product sales for both roof and floor systems.
• Knowledge of engineering and layout software as well as cost reporting.
• Experience with MS Office and Mitek design software is an asset.
• Must have a valid class 5 driver's license.
• Professional level written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work well with all types of personalities. Positive energy and problem solving approach in all situations. Strong mathematical skills with a high degree of accuracy. Professional personal appearance and presentation.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Nu-Fab Building Products in Saskatoon is currently seeking to fill a full time inside sales position. Nu-Fab manufactures and supplies building materials for residential and commercial contractors in Saskatoon and surrounding area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Answering incoming sales calls and responding to customer requests.
• Doing material take offs for quoting to customers.
• Writing customer orders and scheduling deliveries of orders with the Shipping Department.
• Assisting current sales staff with customer requests, material take offs/quotes and entering sales orders.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Practical experience or knowledge of residential construction industry.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects.
• Effective time management skills.
• Customer service experience.
• Able to read and understand blueprints.
• Building estimating course would be an asset.
• Completed at least some post-secondary education, 1 - 2 years.
WINNIPEG (OLYMPIC BUILDING CENTRE)
READY TO MOVE (RTM) HOMES SALES CONSULTANT
Reporting to the RTM Manager, the RTM salesperson is responsible for the preparation, presentation and processing of quotations/orders and to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Facilitate customer tours through onsite show homes.
• Represent the company in a professional manner and ensure the customer is treated with respect and courtesy.
• Prepare proposals, process contracts and work with customers/credit department to secure credit approval and collect customer payments.
• Work with customers and other staff to ensure post-order changes are implemented correctly.
• Update and change advertising materials when required.
• Keep accurate and complete documentation.
• Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
• Ensure sales office and display homes are maintained and presentable.
• Resolve customer concerns in a professional and timely manner.
• Knowledge of construction industry including common building practices and products used.
• Well organized, detail oriented with exceptional follow through.
• Highly developed ability to balance multiple projects, meet deadlines and strong organizational skills.
• Good working knowledge of computers.
• Ability to read blueprints is a definite asset.
• Previous experience in RTM Sales is an asset.
• Valid driver's license.